Neptune Hotels ****
The Neptune Hotels Group operates 4 and 5 star hotels in 13 countries. Among others, without completeness: In Australia at the Bodeni lake, in Greece in Rodos and Kos, in Monaco, in Spain in Mallorca, in Morocco, in Marrakesh and so on.
In Mombasa, Diani beach, there are three hotels with the name Neptune.
- Neptune Palm Beach
- Neptune Paradise Village
- Neptune Beach Resort
All three hotels are located on a several hectares territory offering different services. There are several colors of ribbons to wear as a guest, so that the stuff knows where you belong.
Higher category guests can make use of the services of the other hotels without any restrictions.
Local people say that all-inclusive hotels can easily be mistaken with the last kitchen of paradise where the gods took a rest to enjoy the delicious food of the ocean from the table of kingdom while listening to the sound of the waves.
With all-inclusive board from 76 EUR.
The price depends on the date of the journey and the number of participants. Ask for offer!
- All the 258 rooms are air-conditioned and have an own balcony where we can see the garden with palms and bougainvillea.
- The holiday resort has four pools (with one separated area for the children) and two lit up tennis courts. Additional programs: Jet-ski, motorboat, surf, diving, deep-sea fishery, darts, billiard, archery, beach and water volleyball, table tennis, basketball, and you can also find a 18-holed golf-course.
- Neptune offers numerous possibilities for its guests with the well-equipped business center to help keeping in touch with the other parts of the world (internet, fax, photocopier, telephone, scanner and CD-writer).
- There is a mini bar and safe in every superior room. For additional cost, you can also use bikes, the laundry and dry cleaning services. There is also a kids’ club where pro animators hold the attention of children; as well as a library and a television room. In the central wing, there is a consulting room, and we can choose from African-style braiding, manicure, pedicure, facial treatment and high-level massage services too.
- There are three boutiques in the holiday resort where the traveler can buy carvings, jewelers, clothes, post cards and other presents. There is a weekly market as well where wide-range of souvenirs can be found.
- In its two restaurants, there is smorgasbord breakfast from 7 A.M. to 9.30. A.M.; lunch from 12.30 A.M. to 2.30. P.M.; and dinner between 7.30. P.M. and 9.30 P.M. You can choose from the daily changing style and taste; and have non-alcoholic drinks, fresh fruit juices and import wines.
- Oliver restaurant is next to the pool; we can have snacks for lunch in the grill bar and choose from special offers in the evening like: sea food, lobster, shrimp or fresh fish. You need to book the table in advance.
- Deck bar has a beautiful view to the white-sanded Indian Ocean offering coffee and tea all day.
- In the Jungle restaurant, we can have a sandwich, a tea or a coffee at any time at the pool and order from the menu in the evening.
- In the bars, including the pool bars, we can choose from several local alcoholic beverages, fresh juices, cocktails, beers and soft drinks from 10 P.M. to midnight.
Diani Beach Road, Diani Beach
+254 717 555 166
(also Viber, WhatsApp)
Send us a message!